We depend on the following machinery/ facilities for fabric making:
- Benninger and Ambica – two ultra-modern machines for preparatory process. These prime machines make the process of warping and sizing incredibly perfect and fast.
- Sulzer PU 153 and Ruti Looms for weaving process. The machine with matchless weaving capacity can produce the greige fabrics in regular, designer and customized weaves.
- A complete range of P.L.C controlled OSTHOFF machines for singeing process. Known for rendering the fabric soft and adding luster to it.
- KUSTERS machines for mercerizing. These microprocessor controlled machines make fabrics softer, glossier and all the more tensile.
- KUSTERS dye padder with dye kitchen for dyeing fabric.Using the automated machine exciting range of colors can be applied to make the fabric look appealing.
- Auto rotary, flat bed printing machines to make floral to blotch printing. With its eight to 12 color options the set of machines make wonders on our fabric.At our fully automated in-house designing and screen making studio, a team of designing experts create new sagas of fashion.
- High-tech auto controlled polymerizing machine for fixing designs and prints. The machine polymerizes the special chemicals used for printing and gives depth and sheen to the fabric.
- MONTEX STENTER & PADMANGLE with a set of BIANCO weft straighteners for stentering process. These auto controlled machines bestows perfect finish, setting the ergonomics of the fabrics with unbeatable precision and speed.
- Modern tech pad mangle and drying range for drying the fabric. The machine provides specialty and additive finishes going with international standards and meeting institutional specifications.
- Auto controlled GUARNERI machine with microprocessors for calendaring work. The process multiplies the feel, luster and drape of the fabric awesomely.
- Digital BAMBI machine for fabric coating. This high-precision automatic machine along with foaming and kitchen help coat fabrics using a variety of exclusive chemicals such as acrylic, PVC, nitrile, polyurethane and charcoal.